Monday, November 23, 2009

Today is the Day

The best laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft agley, To A Mouse by Robert Burns

As I sit here this morning looking at the last few thing to load up, one thought comes to my mind. Am I crazy? It sure has felt like it the past few weeks as we put everything into motion. It seemed every plan we put into place had to be changed a moment later. Every timetable we put it place couldn't be kept. But.....

Today is the Day

No, not a swipple day, but a day when there are no more plans or time schedules. Just a direction. Living on a peninsula it really narrows down your direction of travel. North. We will be leaving out a little later this morning and heading in that general direction prospecting for America.

Along the way we hope to meet some of the great people we know on the the Internet face to face. Meet some new friends and see things we have never seen before. I will be writing all along the way in my journal and I will share our experiences with you.

Till next time my friends....

13 comments:

  1. Will be thinking of you all and looking for updates. Lots of love and hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of blessings coming your way. I can't wait to read of your adventures and look forward to a one day meeting. Be safe...many hugs and good thoughts.....
    XXOO
    Cindy
    AKA Sew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel safe -- check in with us often! ENJOY THE ADVENTURE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip, Rod - let me know if the bus rolls through Philly or Jersey -

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY!!! Sorry I think i missed your show today, was sleeping off the jet lag but will keep up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this could be the day!...just dont swing your legs over the bed and land in something you didn't leave there the night before...ROFLMAO!!! I'll be watching you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels, fun adventures, and chins up. These are some of my wishes for you all. Enjoy the holidays! Hugs~ Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear how it all goes! Enjoy your adventures Huck and Rod (and kiddo's)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So just where are you prospecting? And what? What are the prospects for me - and may others, it seems - receiving refunds for product and services never received? Never acknowledged? Never nothing?

    ReplyDelete